Counseling for the 21st Century
Dr. Daniel Ross is a competent, caring professional who has been in private practice in Western New York for more than 25 years. Dr. Ross currently provides on-line counseling through video-conferencing (Skype, FaceTime, etc.), allowing each client the personal convenience of counseling at home, in the office, or on the go without the hassle, stress and expense of traveling to a traditional office location. Some of the benefits of video-counseling include:
- Providing a simple and convenient psychotherapy experience for busy Western New Yorkers who wish to plug in to therapy in a way that provides a maximum of flexibility and convenience, from a multitude of locations.
- Optimal adaptation of counseling for those living a significant distance away.
- A facilitation of counseling for those who have trouble traveling to therapy in inclement weather (e.g. under snowy, wintry conditions) or with unreliable transportation.
- Providing a continuity to counseling even for clients who are traveling for work or “snow birds”, wintering in Southern climes.
- Delivering convenient home-based counseling services especially suitable for clients with medical conditions that sometimes prevent them from traveling or engaging in significant physical movement (e.g. rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, muscular dystrophy, chronic fatigue, chemotherapy, bipolar disorder, fibromyalgia, Lyme’s disease, significant agoraphobia, etc.).